Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reenactment Criteria Guide & Poem

What event or scene had the most action?
The war

What action gave rise to the most drama?
Dunny’s accidental meeting with Paul

What event or scene had more that 1 or 2 characters involved in the action?
The event when people in the town all went to search for Mrs. Dempster.

What event or scene made you laugh?
The event when the Spaniard who lived downstairs thought Dunstable and Liesl were on their honeymoon.

What event or scene made you cry or gave you a lump in your throat?
The event when Dunny was the only person who attended Mrs. Dempster’s funeral.

What event or scene surprised or shocked you?
Boy’s death.

What event or scene do you select to write and perform a poem for?
The event when Dunny woke up from 6 months of unconsciousness.



Angle

I wake up,
from a long terrible dream
back into the reality.
When I open my eyes,
I see an angle.
Am I already in heaven?

I ask for drink.
Angel looks at me
and ask for my name.
Suddenly I realize
I am not dead,
I am still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment